Please read through the below article to see what to do when your account has been locked and see the probable reasons as to why it has been locked.1) To access your account you will need to enter your log in credentials.
2) If you enter the wrong password on your first try, you will be given two more attempts to log in with alternative passwords.
3) If you enter your login credentials 3 times incorrectly, your account will be locked for 30 minutes, as seen below.
4) If you've forgotten your password, click on the 'can't login?' button below the password field box, and enter the email associated with your account to receive a link to reset:
5) Check your email for your password reset details. You will be provided with a 4 digit code and a link to reset your password.
*If you don't see this password momentarily in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
6) Copy the code and then paste the it into the verification screen to complete your password reset, as seen below
Aside from forgetting your password, there are other reasons that can lead to a locked account, they are :
- Attempts from different countries: requires the captcha box to be ticked
- 3 failed attempts: requires the captcha box to be ticked
- 5 failed attempts using the same username: Your account will be blocked for 30 minutes
- 10 failed attempt using any username: Your Internet IP address will be blocked for 1 hour
- 5 failed attempts using the same username: Your account will be blocked for 1 hour
- 10 failed attempt using any username: Your Internet IP address will be blocked for 3 hours