This article will show you how to set up a promotion which targets a specific customer, or group of customers.
1) Log in to your Business Portal dashboard at: https://dashboard.loylap.com/
2) Click on 'Create' in the top right corner of the page.
3) Then click on 'Campaigns' and on the next page, click 'Skip Wizard' in the bottom left corner of the page.
4) Fill out the empty field boxes as so:
5) On the next page, you can set the campaign redeem guidelines
- This is done under 'Schedule' and 'Limit'
For this example, the campaign is gifting two particular customers with a buffet meal which can be redeemed throughout July.
*Tip: Setting it the max filters to one monthly will mean that each customer can only redeem one buffet meal.
On the next page you will see an overview of your campaign settings thus far - to make any changes, press the pencil icon in the top right corner.
6) Next you will need to set the demographic filters.
- Click 'Create customer demographic filter'
As this is a specific customer targeted campaign, you will need to select 'Customer Segmentation.
- After clicking the customer segmentation button, you can choose contacts from your customer list by searching them in the search bar and pressing the plus icon beside their name.
8) Next, we will add the inventory items that can be redeemed for free whilst the promotion is running.
- click on 'Product/ Category Discount'
- In the text box, input '100' and select 'percent' rather ran 'euro'
Then click 'Click to open the product selector', the inventory list associated with your pos will appear. Select the inventory items that you would like to give away as a complementary - In this example, a full buffet meal and a drink.
9) Click on the save button, and then you will see a full overview of your custom campaign as seen below.
Once the campaign has been published, you can share the campaign if you wish, by copying the URL below using 'copy' button as seen below, and pasting it on your social media accounts or emailed newsletters.
If you have any difficulty or are stuck for promotional ideas, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!