Follow the below steps to learn how to filter your transactions and export them to your desktops for reporting purposes.
1) Log into your business portal
2) Click on 'Reports' --> 'Transactions'
3) On the transactions page you will see a list of transactions in the order of new to old.
- You need to filter the transactions by date, payment type and transaction type.
To filter the date range:
*Or* manually input the date range as seen below and hit 'Search.
To filter the payment type:
To filter the transaction type:
*Add = Money added to a customers account eg. gift card loads, loyalty rewards or upfront top ups (balance top ups).
*Redeem = Money removed from a customers account eg. gift card balances, accumulated loyalty rewards; stamps or credit or money on accounts from upfront top ups.
4. Press the 'Export' button in the top right corner of your screen.
- You see the below notifications appear on the left hand side of your screen.
- A csv file will download as seen below, open this - If you have Excel on your computer it will automatically open on Excel, if you don't have Excel then you can open it on Google Sheets.