This article goes through the steps on how to create a birthday campaign that will drive footfall and attract customers.
1) Log in to your Business Portal dashboard at: https://dashboard.loylap.com/
2) Click on 'Create' in the top right corner of the page.
3) Then click on 'Campaigns' and on the next page,
4) Click 'Skip Wizard' in the bottom left corner of the page.
5) Fill out the empty field boxes which as displayed to your customers in app as required:
6) On the next page, you can set the campaign redeem guidelines
- This is done under 'Schedule' and 'Limit'
For the schedule, you can leave this blank so that the Campaign runs 'indefinitely'
for the limits, you can set the max budget per customer.
- Setting it to one 'All' will mean that the customer can only redeem the birthday reward once per year.
Hit save when you're happy to proceed, and on the next page you will see an overview of your campaign settings thus far - to make any changes, press the pencil icon in the top right corner.
7) Next you will need to set the demographic filters.
- Click 'Create customer demographic filter'
As this is a birthday campaign, we will be selecting 'Birthday'
- After clicking 'birthday', you can choose to set the promotion as redeemable on the day of/week of/month of etc.
8) Next, you will need to set the transaction filter for customers that are eligible for the free dessert.
- This means that depending on what settings that you select, the promotion will only be seen by customers that meet the selected criteria.
For this example, We are going to set a 'Value Spent' threshold so that customers availing of the Birthday reward are those customers that have spend over €50 in your business in the past 6 months.
9) Next, we will add the inventory items that are redeemable as free birthday offer - in this case, dessert items.
- click on 'Product/ Category Discount'
Then click 'Click to open the product selector', the inventory list associated with your POS will appear. Select the inventory items that you would like to give away as a complimentary birthday gift.
Review the selected items and add or remove any if needed.
Once you are happy with the products selected, you need to tell the system how you want the selected product to be discounted. In this case, you would select a 100% discount to ensure the desert product is given to the customer free of charge.
10) Hit 'save and then you will see a full overview of your custom campaign - Review it carefully before pressing 'Release'.
Once the campaign has been published, you can share the campaign if you wish, by copying the URL below using 'copy' button as seen below, and pasting it on your social media accounts or emailed newsletters.
If you have any difficulty or are stuck for promotional ideas, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at email@example.com!